I primarily use WordPress for sites and hand-coded HTML, CSS and JS for web animation.
I am a visual designer, user interaction, user experience designer for web sites and web applications.
I am a 3D modeler, animator, designer and developer.
I am currently a film student at CCSF. I also have experience in visual effects and 3D animation.
HOW I DO WHAT I DO
Throughout my career I have embraced many roles: filmmaker, game producer, programmer, visual designer, UI and front-end developer, UI/UX designer, and product manager. Some of my favorite tools are:
- UI/UX Design: For web and mobile. I use Illustrator, Photoshop, and I’m leaning on Adobe XD more and more for layouts and interaction design. I also use Sketch with Zeplin.
- WordPress, MySQL and PHP. I’ve built many sites using WordPress and a few sites in hand-coded PHP.
- Linux server setup and management on cloud services such as AWS, Google and DigitalOcean.
- Google Analytics, tracking and A/B testing.
- Filmmaking: I began my career as a filmmaker at the age of 14 when I had a short film I created shown nationally on NBC. Currently, I am enrolled in the City College of San Francisco cinema department maintaining a 4.0 GPA.
- Video editing with Adobe Premiere, sound editing with Adobe Audition and Pro Tools.
- 3D design, modeling, rendering, and animation, Unity, Blender, Meshroom, After Effects. I’m particularly excited about the possibilities presented by augmented reality (AR), virtual reality (VR).
Cups of Coffee