WHAT I DO
User experience designer, user interface designer, front-end developer, visual designer, Ember component developer, CSS3 animator, web application prototyper, using WordPress, Photoshop, Xd, Illustrator, Blender, After Effects, 3D modeler and animator, Debian and Ubuntu Linux server to set up and maintain sites on Google, AWS and DigitalOcean cloud services.
I am a visual designer, user interaction, user experience designer for web sites and web applications.
I am a 3D/VR animator, designer and developer. Also visual effects, storyboarding and scripting.
All web development is mobile first, meaning responsive design is baked in from the start.
HOW I DO WHAT I DO
Throughout my career I have been tasked with many roles: producer, programmer, visual designer, UI and front-end developer, UX designer, product manager and full stack developer. Some of my favorite tools are:
- UI/UX Design: For web and mobile. I use Illustrator, Photoshop, and I’m leaning on Adobe Xd more and more for layouts and interaction design. I also use Sketch and Zeplin.
- WordPress, MySQL and PHP. I’ve built many sites using WordPress and a few sites in hand-coded PHP.
- Linux server setup and management on cloud services such as AWS, Google and DigitalOcean.
- 3D design, modeling, rendering, and animation, Unity, Unreal Engine, Blender, Agisoft Photoscan, Reality Capture, After Effects. I’m particularly excited about the possibilities presented by augmented reality (AR), virtual reality (VR) and WebGL.
- Video editing with Adobe Premiere.
- Google Analytics, tracking and A/B testing.
Cups of Coffee